In today's day-to-day life we’re on our phones constantly, and our phones have become extensions of our work and personal life. Our objective of Mobile Application Penetration Testing service is to identify business logic and technical vulnerabilities in your mobile applications. You’re aware of the major security issues that have arisen due to rapid increase in the number of mobile device usage. We know you need to make sure your customers can use your mobile apps with confidence.
Our mobile application security assessment methodology is designed around the following well known security assessment guides such as - OWASP Top 10 for Mobile. Our certified penetration testers execute assessments and real-time attacks on your application.
You may have some security controls or other security best practices – but if you don’t have a solid mobile application security testing strategy in place, you’re not doing enough. Our advanced mobile penetration testing techniques analyze the overall security of your mobile applications.
Services for Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Asses the web application using well known automated testing tools (such Brup suite, Acunetix, ZAP, Nikto)
- Android Applications
- iOS Applications
- performing static and dynamic testing of moabile application
- Identifying mobile devices breaches into the system
- Penetration testing through real world tactics
- Detect local storage issues for proprietary and third party applications
- Identify security issues with back end services
- Reverse engineering (Decompilation of the installed app)
- Leverage both open source tools and commercial tools
Our custom developed reports provide application specific details along with step-by-step fix information.
Some unique aspects of our reports are:
- Detailed platform specific fix information
- Multiple fixes and workarounds to help you find the best possible solution
- Coordinating with developers to fix the reported findings, if required