Our objective of Penetration Testing Service is to simulates hacking or malicious techniques used by hackers which helps you finding and exploiting potential threats within your IT infrastructure. Cibernetica Penetration Testing service proactively attempts to break into your system to assess your level of security preparedness.
As our business has grown and matured we have maintained our position at the forefront of the penetration testing market. This will help you get a hacker's eye view of the system, and it enables you to identify security holes that could be exploited by a remote attacker to compromise your system.
Cibernetica experts have developed an exhaustive penetration test process in the industry. Our penetration experts uses ethical hacking skills and controlled exploits to identify weaknesses in your network, so you know your security posture.
Services for Penetration Testing
- Comprehensive survey of your network including architecture review and a complete network scan
- OS fingerprinting is conducted evaluating OS type, patch level, and system type followed by protocol
- Vulnerability scan is completed using automated scanning with access to a vulnerability database, where any vulnerabilities and exploits are verified
- Exploitation phase is carried out using manual verification and password cracking, available exploits are checked and retested if necessary to validate
- Detailed Fix Information with Configuration Examples
Our custom developed reports provide application specific details along with step-by-step fix information.
Some unique aspects of our reports are:
- Detailed fix information and configuration details for your development language and platform
- Multiple fixes and workarounds to help you find the best possible solution
- Coordinating with developers to fix the reported findings, if required